This app uses Dublin Bus real-time information and can:
- Show the stops within 500 meters to you
- Search for stop information by using the stop number
- Search for route information by route number
- See real-time information for each stop
- Send the real-time information to your pebble watch
Initially the app was built with phones in mind so you get great user experience as long as your phone has an internet connection.
Also because its web based anyone with a browser on their phone can use it unlike other apps which are platform specific.
Later on I used PhoneGap to take the web app and make it into an android app. This app can also communicate with pebble watches and send real-time information to them.
All designs on this project were done by Lukasz KuIakowski